Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I May Not Get To Hug This Guy Next Year!


Smart panda. Hugged me BEFORE I'd climbed the CN Tower...

While looking up old posts, I came across the stuff from last year's CN Tower climb. I checked the link to see if it was still active and not only is it active, but they're gearing up for next year's.

I'm hoping to participate again, but it's dicey. We take possession of our new place right around the same time. I don't know that I'll want to shell out coin for a trip to Toronto around then what with the expenses involved in moving from one house to another.

I'll keep an eye on it in the meantime, and I've signed up for their registration notification. If I can't, then I'll support someone who is. In fact, I'll go into the members-only portions of the Green Party sites and challenge them to do it! Perhaps they (we) can make a "meet and greet" event of it the night before or afterwards. Seems like a good idea.

Speaking of El Casa Del Treehugger, it appears to be coming along nicely. Here, Oscar inspects to make sure it's to his liking and wags his tail in approval. And if it's good enough for Oscar, it's good enough for me.


No comments: