Monday, May 21, 2007

Pizza With a Conscience


Right on. That's my favourite kind. ;-)

I came across Galactic Pizza in a grist.com newsletter. If I can recap relatively briefly, it's pizza delivered by a superhero driving an electric car, made in a wind-powered building, and that includes organic and hemp products.

Dang! There's an awful lot to like in there! I'd love to be able to sample their product, but they're in Minneapolis.

I wish them a great deal of success, but being that grist had themselves heard of them from MSNBC, I gather they must be fairly well known at least in their own area. In looking into this, I found articles in newspapers from Alberta, Florida and Kentucky.

Very cool. Click on the superhero above (whom I can only assume is the Veggie Avenger) for their website.

No comments: