Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Links


Like most blogs, the right side of my page is filled with a series of links. Admitedly, they're mostly there for my own quick reference but if someone happens to find something of interest there, great. But when they start adding up, I'm sure it's difficult for people to notice when some have been added. So when I do add them I'll point it out in case anyone might be interested.

I've added two today. The first is for the Alaska Conversation Foundation. Pretty self-explanatory, I think. It's an area that I'd love to visit one day though when and by which method remain to be determined. Apparently they would rather it not be by cruise ship.

The other is one I stumbled on called Canadian Ally though it's technically not intended for me.

CanadianAlly.com is an electronic newsletter maintained by the Canadian Embassy in Washington, DC, designed specifically for an American audience. The goal of this e-publication is to bring together pertinent defence and security information from a variety of government departments, agencies, military commands and bi-national organizations. The intent is to give American citizens a better sense of the scope of Canada's role in North American and Global Security and the War on Terror.

CanadianAlly.com is managed by:


Lt.Col Douglas Martin, CD
Counsellor (Military-Media Affairs)
Canadian Embassy
Washington DC, 20001
(202) 448 6324

I'm quite interested in seeing what comes out of that one.

No comments: