Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vegan Vixens


I am now feeling inspired. No, not to go all the way to Vegan, but to go around promoting vegetarianism in a thong. Look out world!

I guess that's what the Vegan Vixens do. Well, not in thongs, but you know what I mean. Attract an audience to a related event. Their website (click the image above) doesn't really spell that out but the image gallery (which I made sure to inspect closely) pretty well does. Good for them. Whatever works and puts a smile on your face.

Why does the lovely lady above get singled out for THIT spotlighting? 'Cause she's Casey Krebs, the Canadian Vixen, baby!

According to her bio, she played the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz?? I'd like to talk to whomever casted her in that role and get a some background on the reasoning...

No comments: