Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cruelty to Animals

Over the past few months, as I've tried to become more informed on what little part I can play in making the world a better place for weiner dogs, I've subscribed to a number of newsletters, action alerts, and what not. Some will deal with animal rights specifically.

Those can be a little hard to digest. No one likes to hear tales of animal abuse, but they're out there. I like to think that they're isolated cases, or that some are exagerated for shock value, but I'm not naive to the point of thinking that they don't exist.

I received today, at my place of my employment no less, a series of rather graphic images of animal abuse. This time of year seems to be the worse for this particular method of abuse, sadly. I felt they needed to be shared so that this sort of behaviour does not go unnoticed. ;-)







No comments: