Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Difference a Day Makes.

On Thursday (and two posts ago), I lamented the fact that I found out about the Stand Up program maybe just a little late do to do anything with it. I didn't feel confident about trying to organize one on such short notice, and was bummed that no one had already started.

On Friday, someone did.

Ottawa Stands Up

It's on a Sunday, which isn't great for me, but it's early. Maybe I'll take Mrs THIT out for breakfast that morning in that general area then head over and...well...stand up.

If they do set a world record, it may be the second time that we'll be part of one; when we hit the Daytona 500 earlier this year, we were said to be part of the biggest ever card stunt.

Whew! Two world records in one year! I didn't know this treehugging stuff would be so demanding... ;-)

No comments: