Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bullfrog Delayed.

I was all gung-ho to go Bullfrog this past weekend, but Christine nixed it. It seems that electricity prices are going to increase soon and she wants to know by how much before we choose to add to it some more willingly.

So I showed her! I bought another one of those compact fluorescent lights and put it in the lamp on my side of the bed! I will not be denied!

Ah well. What's another month? Besides, it seems the folks at Bullfrog are also climbing the CN Tower, so maybe I'll get to say hello (though I suspect that they're doing the team challenge on Thursday). If I do, I'll share with them the most common feedback I get when I tell anyone that we're considering this change: "How do I know they really get their power from cleaner sources?"

No comments: