Saturday, June 03, 2006

Green Tea Soda

This was a little discovery from Mrs THIT, picked up at a local Farm Boy. Steaz (click onthe bottle for their website) claims...

We have searched the world over, from the Sun drenched fields of Florida to the fog shrouded, mystical mountains of Sri Lanka to find the purest ingredients that set our beverage apart. Micro-brewed beverages, USDA organic certification and kosher certification are the results of our pursuit of perfection.

Not bad. I'm having the root beer now, and I have to admit that it tastes more like cream soda to me. Plus, this stuff is not as fizzy as you'd expect soda to be, so I'm not really crazy about that one. But I had the ginger ale last night and enjoyed it a whole lot. Give it a try if you're looking for a little variety.

No comments: