Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lucha Va Voom

Sometimes when I post something here, I'm concerned that maybe I'm stating the obvious. I proceed anyway, since I stated from the beginning that when it comes to this whole environmental thing, I have some learning to do.

This is another one of those times. You probably know this already, but when it comes to needing inspiration and wisdom, there's always one place you can turn to:

Mexican wrestlers.

I poke fun, but really, it's certainly better than NOT doing anything, and they might reach a number of young people. So truthfully, I respect that they took the time to do that.

However, I'm something of a wrestling fan myself (TNA wrestling particularly and Team Canada's Petey Williams specifically) and I have to say...I don't know if those two dudes dressed as chickens are actual wrestlers or just doing that for the ad, but that has to be among the lousiest gimmicks in some time. Yikes.

No comments: