Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Believe I Have Achieved Success.

All right, so Christine seemed to enjoy that meal enough, and the house is free of projectile vomiting. I think the end result was rather satisfying, even if the execution was stressful. My timing was way off; the damn water didn't seem to want to boil and the eggplant was ready far faster than I expected, and so on. Whatever. Bottom line, Christine got a well-deserved break.

So only three sleeps from now we take off to Florida for the Daytona 500. There's a terrific "green" activity for ya! Nascar auto racing. No problem, I'm sure those gentlemen are all driving hybrids...

Anyway, one battle at a time. I'm more concerned about food choices while there. I can't imagine that they have many vegetarian options at the track. Should be interesting. I gather I'll be eating an awful lot of French fries.

In any event, I doubt I'll be able to post between February 17th and the 21st, so the two of you who actually visit on occasion will have to find something else to do with those 45 seconds. Hey, make it something green!

No comments: