Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's a Day Later...

...and I'm sitting here thinking...If this CN Tower Climb is "tempting"...Why the hell don't I just do it?

I don't have a good answer to that...So I think I'm going to do it.

First things first; I need to check if I can get the time off. Getting to Toronto from here is not an issue, but I have to check on accommodations as well. If I can cover those bases...Then I'm in.

I also don't want to go there, start climbing 1700+ stairs, have a heart attack halfway through, pass out and crap my pants. I'm going to start taking the stairs at least once a day at work. That's 11 floors. Yeah, I know; the CN Tower is ever-so-slightly more than 11 floors worth of stairs! But how else am I to simulate 1700 steps?? I don't know what else I can do. Maybe carry something up, like my bookbag. Or Annicka.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

T.H.I.T. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T.H.I.T. said...

I'm going to correct what I said. I do hate those machines, but because they don't seem to be a simulation of climbing stairs. It feels more like you're trying to run through mud.