Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Maybe Another Day...

Westboro Beach, Ottawa -

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We are proud to host the second annual Ottawa Riverkeeper Triathlon. The Riverkeeper is the first outdoor triathlon of the Eastern Ontario season and it is right in downtown Ottawa on the shores of the Ottawa River. This early season outdoor swim event is held at one of Ottawa’s best kept secrets – Westboro Beach, on the Ottawa River Parkway. The restoration/conservation of the beach area and immediate river area is the result of a partnership between the Westboro Beach Community Association, Ottawa Riverkeeper, Newport Restaurant, the NCC and the City of Ottawa.


triathlon swimmers


Swim Triathlon Team Challenge: Swim 500m – Cycle 20Km – Run 5Km
OR

Paddle Triathlon Team Challenge: Paddle 5Km – Cycle 20Km – Run 5Km

I couldn't possibly do this. I can't run worth a damn. I look like a cartoon. This is kind of what I would look like if I went running with Oscar.


Except that Oscar doesn't wear tennis shoes. He also isn't green. Apparently he's "brindle" though I don't know if that's a colour or a pattern. I started to look it up, then I was reminded that I don't really care all that much.

No comments: